Special Release UMF 26+
Raw Manuka Honey
- Product Code: NZ143MH210S
Please visit us.steenshoney.com for products available in your location.
UNRIVALLED PURITY. UNRIVALLED STRENGTH.
We have discovered scarce Manuka bushes in some of the most remote and pollution free regions of New Zealand. This has allowed us to produce a grade of Manuka Honey superior to all others.
In order to source such a pure grade of Manuka nectar - there must be no other floral sources around the hive for miles and it can only be gathered when all the environmental conditions are aligned.
In order to produce a Manuka honey of unrivalled purity and strength, this rare Manuka nectar is cared for and collected by our family beekeepers. Then the honeycomb is harvested via our proprietary technique where only the wax is removed – and nothing else – the rest is yours just as nature intended!
Steens Manuka honey is unique to other Manuka honeys as it is not heated to high temperatures unlike creamed honeys.
We cold press our Manuka honey using a proprietary process, meaning our Manuka honey is processed at hive temperatures (36C/96F) ensuring that the nutritional properties, plant phenols, flavanoids and enzymes are retained in our honey. We have been using science to continually refine this process for over 30 years.
- UMF 26+: Steens Manuka honey is independently tested and certified. UMF grading measures the levels of 4 different markers in Manuka including MGO & Leptosperin. UMF grading is the only true test of REAL Manuka honey.
- RAW MANUKA HONEY: Unpasteurised and minimally processed to ensure the honey delivered to you is just as nature intended - raw and untouched
- BEE BREAD: This super food is a naturally occurring mix of bee pollen, probiotics, enzymes & honey. Our unique filtering keeps this complete food in our honey
- TRACK AND TRACE: Track and trace your Manuka honey back to source using the trace code found on every pot of Steens Manuka honey. We trace back to the land not the just the factory
- RESEARCHED HONEY: The capabilities of Manuka honey are well researched and are used by doctors and nurses in the UK and New Zealand to support the healing of wounds & ulcers
Steens Manuka honey is graded using the Unique Manuka Factor (UMF) grading system which is extremely important to ensure that the Manuka honey you are buying is authentic. Each Steens UMF Manuka honey jar states its UMF grade.
The UMF grade is well recognised as the mark of real Manuka honey, as it identifies a number of the main organic compounds responsible for making Manuka honey globally renowned.
Products claiming to be Manuka honey but not showing a UMF rating are unlikely to be genuine. You can enjoy the confidence of purchasing premium Manuka Honey backed by the UMF guarantee. The UMF grading system appraises natural markers found in Manuka Honey, and assures purity and quality.
Please see www.umf.org.nz for more details. Manuka Honey is famous worldwide for its natural and unique properties and is used in a wide variety of applications.
Check out our 'what our consumers say' page for the ways our customers use their Manuka Honey.
Our UMF licence# is 2204