Raw Manuka Honey
- Product Code: GB594MH340S
Please visit us.steenshoney.com for products available in your location.
Steens UMF 10+ (MGO 263+) Raw Manuka Honey is produced in New Zealand and contains unique plant phenols naturally present at varying levels in honey made from the nectar of the Manuka bush.
Steens Manuka honey is unique to other Manuka honeys as it is not heated to high temperatures unlike creamed honeys. We cold press our Manuka honey using a proprietary process, meaning our Manuka honey is processed at hive temperatures (36C/96F) ensuring that the nutritional properties, plant phenols, flavanoids and enzymes are retained in our honey. We have been using science to continually refine this process for over 30 years.
Our UMF 10+ product is independently tested and certified to contain a minimum of 263 mg/kg of Methylgloxal, which is one of the key compounds found in Manuka honey. Our UMF 10+ is an incredibly versatile honey, and has a number of uses in the family home.
- UMF 10+ (MGO 263+): UMF grading measures the levels of 4 different markers in Manuka including MGO level. UMF grading is the only true test of REAL Manuka honey. Our Manuka honey is independently tested and certified.
- RAW MANUKA HONEY: Unpasteurised and minimally processed to ensure the honey delivered to you is just as nature intended - raw and untouched
- BEE BREAD: This super food is a naturally occurring mix of bee pollen, probiotics, enzymes & honey. Our unique filtering keeps this complete food in our honey
- TRACK AND TRACE: Track and trace your Manuka honey back to source using the trace code found on every pot of Steens Manuka honey. We trace back to the land not the just the factory
- RESEARCH BACKED: The benefits of Manuka are well researched by universities and industry bodies and is recommended by many health professionals
Steens Manuka honey is graded using the Unique Manuka Factor (UMF) grading system which is extremely important to ensure that the Manuka honey you are buying is authentic. Each Steens UMF Manuka honey jar states its UMF grade. The UMF grade is well recognised as the mark of real Manuka honey, as it identifies a number of the main organic compounds responsible for making Manuka honey globally renowned. Products claiming to be Manuka honey but not showing a UMF rating are unlikely to be genuine. You can enjoy the confidence of purchasing premium Manuka Honey backed by the UMF guarantee.
The UMF grading system appraises natural markers found in Manuka Honey, and assures purity and quality. Please see www.umf.org.nz for more details.
Manuka Honey is famous worldwide for its natural and unique properties and is used in a wide variety of applications. Check out our 'what our consumers say' page for the ways our customers use their Manuka Honey.
Our UMF licence# is 2204